· How can I make sure I’m informed when new content is available?
You can subscribe to our newsletter on the blog. Every month we’ll send you a newsletter with updates on our latest blog posts.
· What is the “Expert Group”?
The Expert Group is a group of doctors and nurses who discuss neonatology topics and share their knowledge. It’s a private group, so you must send a request to become a member. Once your membership is approved by the group, you will receive more information. We currently have 1 expert group: NEVAT – Neonatology European Vascular Access Team – consisting of experts in Vascular Access.
· I want to join the “NEVAT” community, what do I have to do?
In order to be a member of the NEVAT team, you must fill out the form in the “Expert Group” tab. Your request will be sent to the group.
· How can I access the publications?
There are two types of content on our blog:
- We offer publications that are immediately available on our blog. You can access them by clicking on the “read more” button.
- We also link to publications that are available on other websites. You can access them by clicking on “read more” and you’ll find the particular link below the description.